2010年9月24日星期五

sem 4 exam coming soon..

wai..
so long time nt write my blog lor??
mis me ma???
haha^^
last wek rou yan holidays got come bak..
rou yan follow me go subang..
meet the ru san , angnes sister and other..
eat the sakae sushi..
at the night, oni me n rou go showflake eat..
ru san them go bak alrdy..
coz the a hao sick ..
rou tat night sleep my subang house..
friday,i drive my car fetch rou go back..
then,i go v my family singapora find my sister..
so hapi^^
haha..
and so fast wan mid term exam alrdy...
coming soon..
T next next wek ler lor..
but nw i am happy..
coz yesterday i alrdy finish my financial accounting n management assignment ler.
haha..
shuang..
haha..
my sister bak banting alrdy..
so long time nt c my sister ler
coz she go singapora working 1 year until nw come bak oni..
2day my sister,li fun and ng pei shan ..
oni 3 people go taiwan..
one week come bak..
shuang lor..

没有评论:

发表评论