2010年7月21日星期三

sem 3 final exam..

if exam,i cant bak hometown alrdy..
xienz..
tis wek is my sem 3 final exam ..
so scare 1 la..
2mr paper is Marketing a..
just waiting died la me...
then,my last day got 2 paper..
walao..
one day got 2 paper la...
tired..
one is introduce to businesss..
tis subject is my retake subject 1....
hope i can pass la..
i don wan retake alrdy la..
waste time n waste my parents money too..
another is business math....
tis subject is ok la...
last wek,v my housemate go sungai wang eating...
finish my dinner,we go shopping ...
oni sungai wang..
tis month sungai wang nothing to buy de..
the t-shirt nt veli nice 1..
so,my housemate say wan go green box sing o..
then,we sing 4 hour something la..
so long o..
then,go out eat..
eat fu jian mian..
haha..
nt nice de..
haiz..
10 something,i alrdy reach the house...
tis wek saturday or next wek i will post tat day go sungai wang eat de..
haha..
bb..


***exam hv last 2 days oni ..
haha..
faster finish la..
i wan bak hometown la..
2 wek holidays..
haha..
i wan enjoy and relax tis 2 wek holidays...
haha..

没有评论:

发表评论