2010年10月19日星期二

how to do???

nw i reli fan fan fan a..
coz my cousin say tis sunday genting will rain de..
but tis trip my classmate alrdy plan so long ler..
how ler???
i also don knw wat to do..
if genting rain,i also cant play outdoor game ..
must at indoor play n shopping oni nia..
tis wek i wan go bak to hometown ..
but got people fetch me bak,oni nt people fetch me bak subang nia..
haizx...
coz alvina plan tis friday nite go watch movie..
child eye..
OMG!!
tis movie is reli i scare 1..
but also wan go..
haizx..
then,next day..saturday wan plan go to i-city o..
oni me,alvina and kevin(daddy)go nia..
boh jiuan and carmen don wan go..
boh jiuan is alrdy go the..
but carmen is her dad don wan she go ..
so,she must at home study ler..
tis wek wan to make the english 2 assignment..
haizx..
my management result is so so so bad..
can say fail lor..
haizxx.
the financial accounting havent come put..
i also don knw teacher do wat ..
last wek he say tis wek must giv me knw the result..
but,c...nw also havent ..
haizx...
the financial accounting assignment alrdy post at bb7 alrdy...
due date is nov 11..
OMG!!!
so fast wan to past up ler..
died la me..

没有评论:

发表评论